The Public Procurement Regulatory is established under the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, 2015. The Authority’s mission is ‘To facilitate access to procurement opportunities through enabling regulations that fosters value for money for national socio-economic development’. Towards this end, the Authority is seeking to recruit results oriented professionals to fill the following vacant positions.
- Principal Officer/Head of Regional Office- Ref: PPRA/4/2017 (3 Posts)
- Senior Officer/Regional Office –Ref PPRA /SCO/5/2017 (2 Posts)
- Compliance Officer II, Ref: Co/7/2017 (6 Posts)
- Senior Legal Officer, Ref: SLO/5/2017 (1 Post)
- Legal Officer I, Ref: COM/6/2017 (1 Post)
- Senior Policy & Research Officer, Ref: PRO/5/2017 (1Post)
- Driver II, Ref: Dr/12/2017 (3 Posts)
Formal application form and details of job descriptions and specifications can be found below:
Applications must be addressed to the address below and must be received by 24th January 2018.
Public Procurement Oversight Authority
11th Floor, National Bank Building
P. O. Box 58535-00200,
PPOA is an equal opportunity employer and all Kenyans in their diversity, including youth, women and persons living with disability, are encouraged to apply.